Bin & Yard Cleaner
Required to contribute to the smooth running of the Company, you will be working as part of our Operations team, with a particular focus and responsibility of keeping the site tidy and clean. The successful candidate must be a flexible team worker who is physically fit and able to undertake manual handling of heavy items.
You will be responsible for helping the team with the following duties:
- Cleaning of equipment such as bins, dolavs, containers
- Cleanliness of the yard, including sweeping, using the jet wash, litter picking
- To assist in the loading / unloading of vehicles
- Ensure health and safety processes and processes are adhered to at all times
To become part of our small and friendly team you will have:
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- The ability to carry out instruction and meet deadlines
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Verbal and written communication skills required to be able to complete Company documentation
- Ability to follow procedures
What we will offer in return:
- 28 days holiday, increasing by one day each year to a maximum of 33 days
- Overtime opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Long term career within an established and growing business
The hours are 06:00am – 16:00pm, Monday to Friday with a 1 hour break.
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to Lynn Bourchier.
Vetspeed Ltd established in 1979, specialises in the provision of waste management services to the veterinary, animal health and welfare services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 /year