We are seeking a marketing assistant with experience of online promotion and ecommerce. You will report to the marketing manager and assisting with all related tasks. You will be required to perform administrative tasks, create marketing literature and attend events.
Supporting the marketing manager with:
Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
Work with the marketing manager to improve online sales using the following channels.
- Google & Microsoft PPC activity
- Google Shopping / Amazon Marketplace
- Social media advertising
Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
Composing and posting online content for the Company’s social media page and website.
Assist as required with event organisation including:
- Event administration
- Stand planning
- Stand set-up/breakdown
- Event attendance at congress and national shows over two-three days
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the Amazon marketplace.
- Develop and manage the Amazon Sponsored Product Ad campaigns and Amazon Promotions.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principals.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or relevant marketing qualifications.
Required to contribute to the smooth running of our Company who deal with the provision of pet cremations and specialist waste management services,
What we will offer in return:
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day each year to a maximum of 25 days
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Long term career within an established business
This is a full time permanent position working 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday. On occasion you may be required to stay at a hotel overnight prior to an event.
To apply for the role please send a covering letter and CV to Jon Baily.
CPC established in 1979, specialises in pet cremations and the ethical waste disposal management for Veterinary practices and associated professions.